size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-19-2021, 07:34 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn padded to the river side to take a deep drink of the water before heading on her way. There was a path she could take up to the rim, or so she'd heard, she just had to find it. Jynn hadn't gone far when she heard a familiar voice call out. She turned to see Bowen and a large grin spread across her face as her tail started to wag. "Bowen! It's good to see you. You bet, I'd love the company. There's supposed to be a waterfall around here but I got a bit turned around." She grinned sheepishly, a bit embarrassed at her slip up but hopefully Bowen wouldn't hold that against her. "There should be a trail to the top of the canyon around here somewhere."

She wandered along the edge of the canyon wall before noticing a path leading up. "Ahh, here we go!"