An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
09-19-2021, 08:21 PM

It was indeed a bit of a gambit - that you would get through this territory without losing a clump of fur or two. Occasionally, Mort could feel the tug of a thorn he’d managed to stray just a little too close to. His wings he kept safely tucked at his side, nice and tight.

When Mortis checked back on his friend and began to slip, it felt like the past was catching up on him. Like Azure, tossing him over. Only, this time it wasn’t Azure with him, it was Hika. Instead of pushing, his friend raced to grab him, digging in and pulling on Mortis. The wolf who had let his wings flare instinctively to catch himself. Hika managed to grab onto one of those wings, and the weight on the right side of the cliff helped Mortis find his balance. He scrambled against Hika, pushing both of them dangerously close to the thorns. His eyes were wide, and he was gasping. He didn’t even notice how one of his wings had taught a few brambles in his flailing, and was bleeding and scratched. “I-I-I always thought it would be a cliff that would take me” he whispered, horrified at what had almost happened.

"Speech"
x