gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-20-2021, 01:29 PM

Alastor noted Seraphina's hesitation to answer his question right away, as if she'd had a canned response ready to go and then decided not to use it. That was good; it meant whatever answer he got would be more genuine and from the heart. Sera confided in him that the freedom of being a lone wolf wasn't what she had expected, but it was hers. A nod of the thick black head of the wolf in understanding. He'd lived the life of a loner for a while too, and while it had never bothered him, he never knew what he was missing from his life until he found camaraderie with Manea and the Mendaciums. "Indeed it is, and no one can take that from you," he agreed with a little grin. He was proud of her for doing what was best for her. But he couldn't help but wonder... was this what was best for her?

Sera explained how she thought she'd caught her "father's" scent toward northern Boreas, and instantly Alastor's hackles raised, fur bristling in instinctive response to the wolf that dared threaten Seraphina. She confessed that she hadn't honed her fighting skills as much as she wanted, hence all the traps. They were for her safety and to give her the advantage in a one-on-one fight. Alastor pursed his lips, chewing on his tongue while he looked around the sparse hollow she called her home. He glanced back out at the cold world, at the minefield of snares she'd laid out. She was free, but she was living in fear more than ever before. That was no freedom, being trapped by your own mind.

"Would you consider spending the winter with friends? There's safety in numbers, after all." He reached a single paw closer to her, resting it on the ground between them. "You could winter with me and my family while we establish a pack. I could bring you into it too if you desire. You know I'd protect you, teach you and train you, just like before. You wouldn't have to hide out in this tree waiting to see if you get attacked in the night." He didn't know if Sera would accept his offer or if she valued her solitude too much. It was a noncommittal proposal; she was free to leave or stay as long as she liked. Once Manea had officially established her pack, he could see about pulling some strings to get her in and somewhere where she'd never have to fear the lingering shadow of the man that had destroyed her childhood. "Come with me, Sera. Don't wait out here living in a prison of fear. Take back control. You're so much more than that." Come, Seraphina. Come be part of my family. Be mine.

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.