An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
09-20-2021, 05:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2021, 05:48 PM by Sota. Edited 1 time in total.)
All at once he could see the recognition suddenly appear out of thin air, visible to him even from this great distance. "And I'm glad to see you've returned," he admitted unabashedly. He knew little of why she'd left and wouldn't press her on it. He knew that sometimes wolves went different paths in life, and sometimes those paths circled back around - not always, but sometimes. Such wasn't his fate but he was glad to see a familiar face again, and he was determined to help her if he was at all able. Making his way down would prove tricky, but he was sure he remembered the exact way he'd come up.

Bowen said she'd be grateful for the help and he grinned enthusiastically. Nimbly he swung his body around and made a leap toward another stretch of crumbling stone. Eventually he made his way tot he tower itself, only after a few long pauses and moments of deliberation. It wasn't too long before he navigated down the corridors and down to the castle's main floor, taking a few shortcuts he particularly liked along the way. Eventually he stood before Bowen, noting she hadn't grown much larger than he remembered her, though she was definitely grown now compared to how she'd been. "Lead the way and I'll keep an eye out. Maybe I can find a few trees to climb to get a better look out for him," Sota explained with a serious nod.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!