ardent

Millstone

Io

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 04:23 PM
She was surprised that he knew the term. Io had long since begun to believe that she was the only one of her kind - yet it was more than apparent with this male, that was a lie. Her magenta eyes did a double take, shifting over his features once more and stopping at his pink eyes and nose, a stark visage that matched her own. The woman was immediately perplexed, yet upon her face only surprise would show. "Yes, I was born this way." She supposed that he had been born this way as well. Did he suffer from the same weaknesses as she? Did he feel the same isolation by living beneath the moon opposed to thriving in the sunlight like many others of their kind? "I am Io."

"Who are you?" The would ask, as curious about him as he was at that moment wanting. He was not family, there was not a single familiar edge to his scent. The male was a stranger, yet she there was a kinship with him that she had not felt since the tug she had with her own missing brothers. From the glint of his shining accesories to his unblemished pelt, he was a lupine more clean and more like her than she ever thought she would come across. Of course, she had to remind herself, that did not mean that he was genuine or trustworthy - but that did not stop her from wanting to know more about him. "You live in Alacritia," He smelled of northern lands, like she did - yet different than the ferns of amenti that she was used to smelling upon her pack mate's pelts. "In the north."

"I am of Amenti." She was not a member of particular prestige, but she would offer her services to anyone that needed a healer. "It is a pleasure sir." The woman tried to hide her awe, but it was perhaps to no avail. Hiding her emotions was not something that the ex-rogue was trained in.