An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-21-2021, 08:03 AM
[Image: LkVTohu.png]

Winded and with wobbly limbs, Ophie knew she'd been beaten. She slogged over the finishing line, sides heaving as she leaned against Kaija's side. She'd won, Ophie was gonna have to eat that manky-mushroom whether she wanted to or not. It had been a long shot of course, she wasn't surprised nor was she a sore loser, but maybe a tiny part of her wished her size wasn't such a detriment. Beyond the panting and tongue lolling out the side of her mouth, Ophie shot her best friend a toothy grin. It wasn't all bad, it was hard to feel down about anything when Kaija was right there, big and tushy.

"Ah you beat me." She puffed, mighty impressed her friend was so fast! Maybe she'd even be able to give Hanako a run for her money! "So um...do I really gotta eat it? Can't I just have one nibble?"
[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]