gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-21-2021, 09:31 AM
Her mind was able to wander and decompress while she waited shortly for Plague’s presence. There was always a five mile long list of tasks needing to be seen to within the pack. Whenever one problem was solved another took its place. The Empress’s job was never done, she was always on duty. So moments like this were few and far between, and despite everything happening around her pace settled over her thin frame as she gazed across the water.

Of course it couldn’t last forever, or very long even as Plague was no doubt somewhat close by when it felt like mere moments passed and his paw steps through fallen leaves found her. She turned her white marked features towards him as her brother took his place at her side and leaned against her. Perfectly comfortable together. He was truly unlike any of their other siblings to her. None of them had remained as close and loyal. Plague truly meant the world to her.

”You deserve my time whenever you need it, Plague.” She reminded him with a grin. ”A few things though, current events and the future… all the usual topics.” She tried to start out light heartedly. ”Which do you want first?” She skipped most of their pleasantries, they weren’t truly needed between them anymore.
[Image: ven-sig.png]