size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
09-21-2021, 09:54 AM
"I can't stay for long," he said gently, not wanting to get her hopes up that he'd be able to stay long enough to meet with anyone. He was coasting on the last of his strength as it was, using it up recklessly and ruthlessly to provide for Corbie when he could have been resting to conserve his strength. But he relented, wishing for that last memory for himself before he faded. "If it doesn't take them long to come, I would love to meet your family." He smiled at Ardyn - his great nephew. "I am not hungry, thank you, Ardyn, but perhaps Corbie would like some - the young are always hungry. In fact, while we are waiting to meet these grand nieces and nephews, why don't you two go grab something? It's been a long journey and I'm sure she could use something warm in her." He flicked a glance to Corbie, urging her to go with his grandnephew for the moment, hoping the young man would agree and give them a moment of privacy, just he and his niece. He had some things to say to her that he'd rather not put Corbie through the discomfort of listening to.

OOC: maybe a round or two after this with just Aurielle and Tor, with Corbie and Ardyn off screen for a moment, and then call in whoever wants to?

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!