sunsets and icy jets

Silverback

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 04:54 PM

~*~

"Sorry-" She was starting to hear that word alot. She didn't think herself a creature worthy of anything remotely like pity or sympathy, but her plight certainly was. It was another negative - or as good as one. The question was, just how far was Silverback willing to go to find another of her breed? How much disappointment was she willing to face, when instead she could be safe and snug in her own territory? Eyes flickered aside. She'd figure that out when it came to it. Eventually, she imagined she'd get fed up with the search. When it was over it was over. But until then she'd keep looking and keep hoping. On the plus side at least she was learning more about the world. There were lots of other beautiful places aside from her mountains. And lo and behold, against what she'd been raised on, there were some wolves intelligent enough for conversation. Example A being the black she-dog before her.

The creature called Raven, spoke again of loner life versus packs. Seemed as though the two of them were in a similar boat. Odd enough. But here, Silverback had to shake her head. "I know nothing of the matters of your kind, but..." she thought for a moment, "In my old territory beside the Snowfalls there was a group." She'd found with a bear-sized tailless one over a sheep, but he'd chosen not to kill her. Not exactly a proud day in her book. "And south of here the wolves have bred like rabbits and there seem to be scents of them everywhere. I'm sure you needn't look far for a pack." After her words had faded into the icy air, a wry curve took her muzzle. "Just do me a favor and don't let them change that outspoken attitude of yours, alright?" It wasn't as though she could really feel any attachment to a canine of all things, but this one was enjoyable to talk to.

~*~