gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
09-21-2021, 10:45 PM

It wasn't too long before an opponent answered his call, and Artisan's head tipped curiously to the side as he watched her approach. "You're quite large for a fox." He commented, giving the stranger a grin to show he meant no offense. It was a fox, right? Whatever. "I did indeed, call for a race! My name is Artisan. I'd intended we race down the depression and up along the other side, nothing quite too long and drawn out. That good for you?" Artisan generally liked to include a bit more of the territory's unique features into his race tracks, but frankly the basin was a little bare in the winter. At least the mountain range gave a decent sort of view, though Artisan would have preferred to see the mountain tops coated in lush green foliage rather then harsh icy snowcaps.

The colorful man positioned himself at the top of the basin, studied the 'grasses' below for a moment, then turned his head back toward the interesting fox-wolf creature. With one paw he hastily drew a line across the snow before him and then patted the ground to his right to beckon Jynn in should she choose to compete. On her signal, he'd be prepared to run.  

"Talk" "Listen" Think

Artisan wears multiple twine bracelets around his forelegs, each one with different colored homemade marble-like beads upon it. Each bead corresponds to a wolf who he has met and decided deserved a place on his wrist, and thus he might ask your character for a lock of fur, etc to add to his creation to remember your character by.

Unless otherwise stated, you can assume he is wearing them at all times.
Artisan's companions are two blue and yellow macaws, their names are Siri(F) and Cisco(M) and while they can be assumed to always be nearby, they're likely out of sight.