size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-22-2021, 12:23 AM

Artorias couldn't say he was exactly surprised by Briar's lukewarm reaction to his question about her parents. He'd known of Briar's strife with her mother and father and gotten to witness it firsthand on several occasions. His heart went out to his girlfriend. Having known nothing but a supportive and loving family life, he couldn't begin to imagine the struggles she must have faced on a regular basis of feeling like her parents didn't connect with her or didn't care to connect with her. Briar explained how she'd sent her falcon to alert Lia of where she'd gone to, and that things would be handled. He did wonder why she didn't just sent the message to her parents directly, but reasoned she must have had another falling out with them. He nodded, but his lips pulled down into a small frown all the same.

He couldn't help but smirk and chuckle when Briar made a comment on how even if her father came storming down here he wouldn't be able to drag her away from his side. Once more, Briar's devotion to him made his heart skip a bit. The ways she found to show her love and dedication to him never failed to leave him speechless. He didn't deserve Briar; she was far too good for him. His thoughts were interrupted when Briar tapped her nose against his and gave him a sultry grin and eyes that promised only the best things in store. He blinked in surprise, but her lustful promise answered any confusion, and soon he young brute was grinning back at his fae. "Oh is that so?" he remarked, his voice a husky whisper, feeling her tail brush his hip, and eagerly entwining his tail around hers in return. "Well then, I suppose I need to get my body healed ASAP. Can't be denying the future queen of the Hallows what she wants, hmm?"

Artorias leaned in closer to give Briar another slow, heated kiss when the sound of claws skittering across stone broke his attention away from Briar. "Artorias!" the exasperated voice of Gwynevere shouted at him from the terrace at the doors of the castle. Artorias flinched, then peered back to see his sister glaring daggers at him. "Whoops." Art chuckled under his breath, clearly not sorry at all. He grinned like the cat caught with the canary and gave Briar and innocent shrug. "Guess we'd better not tick her off anymore. Well, it was fun while it lasted..." Once Briar had gotten up, Artorias tried to follow suit, wobbling a little as his weakened muscles strained to lift his body weight, but Briar helped him until he was standing again. With his girlfriend's help, Artorias made his way back into the prison of an infirmary, all too happy to steal one more kiss with Briar when she offered it to him. The nagging urge to just pounce her wasn't helped by it, but he didn't care. His body couldn't heal fast enough.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.