An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
09-22-2021, 11:08 AM
She wasn't all that surprised to hear that Naráca hadn't seen Poe yet - she had only found her cousin a couple of days prior so if the smaller woman was just coming to this portion of Boreas it wasn't hard to believe that they hadn't seen each other yet. She grinned and chuckled at the accusation that the 'rat' was avoiding her, her tail wagging gently behind her. She had certainly missed being around her spirited family and now that more of them were starting to follow her lead it was like being home again. Perhaps it wasn't the perfect location she was looking for to settle in - it was just waiting until enough of her family had finally gathered to make it feel like home. She barked a laugh as Ara stepped back and looked her over, asking if she was glowing as she told her how good she looked. "Boreas has treated me well," she said in return with a chuckle. "You look good as well, Ara. Last time I saw you, you were still a lanky yearling and now look at you!"

When Naráca asked about Poe she nodded, replying, "I have. We crossed paths just a few days ago in fact. I believe he was planning to do some more exploring through boreas and headed up toward the north," she explained, at least pointing her cousin in the right direction to find her brother. "No doubt you'll find the rat soon enough," she said with a joking grin, her aqua gaze shimmering with mirth. "Ah, but before you go off hunting him down... There is someone I'd like for you to meet." She chuckled and gave a nod of her head for Ara to follow before she turned and started walking back the way she came to where she had left Alastor and their children. "A lot has changed since I saw you last she mentioned with a glance back at her cousin. "I found my husband and we had our first litter last season... twins."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny