size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-22-2021, 06:46 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn crouched down on top of her long legs, her ears flattening against her skull to keep them out of the cold wind. She glanced at Kiela. "Yea, that's what I'm starting to wonder. Sorry, I had no idea the wind was going to be so bad in here. Let's see if we can find something. Might as well explore while we're here." She hated to just turn around and go all the way back. Jynn stuck to the edge of the gorge, working her way around the rocky walls. As she continued along she spied a crevice in the side of the wall. Jynn immediately went toward it and squeezed herself in before looking to Kiela. "Hmmm… what do you think. Should we try to shelter here or keep going south and see if we can find a cave or something in those mountains?"