An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
09-23-2021, 01:55 PM

With his comment that clearly held a double meaning and the way his amber eyes were fixed onto her rather than the scenery, when she looked back at him her amazed grin quickly shifted into a sly smirk with a chuckle, the way he looked at her making her heart skip. She leaned into him lightly as he came up beside her and nuzzled the side of her neck, making her hum happily as her attention was quickly pulled away from their beautiful, picturesque landscape and was fully directed back toward her boyfriend. He made her grin like no one else and made her feel like the most beautiful wolf alive when he showered her with these affections and spoke these sweet words. There were countless reasons why she loved him the way she did, but with each day they spent together and the more he proved how well he treated her and would continue to treat her the more she was sure of the decision she had made to be with him through everything.

She chuckled when he insisted that the backdrop for their evening on the beach suited her, a wider grin pulling across her lips as he spoke of their future and how they could come here whenever they wanted once she was living here permanently. It sounded like the kind of thing someone would say to convince her to stay, but there was no convincing needed. She wanted to be here with him so badly that it felt like she was counting the days until she could finally be free to join him. When she wasn't she didn't feel complete and every time they had to part ways again it was torture. She murred as he kissed her ear, her tail brushing along the back of his thigh as well and entwining her tail with his. "I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that," she promised, turning her head to leave a little teasing trail of kisses along his jaw.

Standing on this beautiful beach, sharing teasing little affections and loving words with the boy that she cared for more than anything else, feeling the waves lapping across her paws, a dazzling glow glimmering like magic around them... She was pretty sure she had been transported to heaven. She knew she'd have to go back to Armada sooner or later, at least for a while, but without Artorias it didn't feel like home any more. Her home was wherever he was and since his place was here leading the Hallows then her place was here with him. He was slowly making her feel like she really could be a queen beside him as he ruled even though she still wasn't certain what that would look like. He had put her onto the path of rebuilding her confidence and she had him to think for what she was now.

Her kisses trailed from his jaw to his neck and very quickly it was becoming obvious that the time they had spent holed up in his room this morning hadn't been nearly enough to satisfy the pent up desire from the endless days they had spent together in the infirmary while he recovered. Even just little kisses and affections was enough to make her lean into him more and make that warmth spread in her belly. She hummed and nuzzled into his neck, his familiar scent filling her nose and mixing with the bright saltiness on the air from the ocean. She brought her gaze back to his, looking at him with a sly grin. "If you want to go lay on your back I can show you what else we can do whenever we want after I move here," she said with a chuckle.

"Briar Zeitgeist Fatalis"