Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-23-2021, 07:38 AM

Shoulder to shoulder now, his head made contact with her side. Jarring him slightly, he was pleased to feel her stumble only for a moment. As they corrected their postures, her teeth lashed out to bite him. Feeling a tight pinch right behind his elbow, he let out a small yip of surprise. That had not been where he was expecting her to go. Pulling away quickly as he watched a tuft of hair fall from her lips, he sucked in a deep breath.

Expanding the gap between them, he shook out what adrenaline he had left. Eyeing her carefully, in case she wanted to go another round, he smiled. "Alright, you win that one," Gil rumbled as his tail twitched back and forth. "Best two out of three?" The larger male question, wondering if she had had enough of him yet. Their size difference was incomparable, but that didn't mean she didn't have the same amount of tenacity and energy as he did.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him