size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Demisexual1K
09-24-2021, 10:52 AM

Dalila's ears flicked when Siren asked what she thought the future was going to look like and she was grateful that her face was currently tucked into her neck so her Queen couldn't see her expression or reaction. At one point she had been comfortable and certain of the future, fully convinced that she needed nothing more than Siren's love and that she would be fully content caring for Siren for the rest of her days. She hadn't thought that anything could shake that reality for her, but all that had changed. She had gotten past her own hurt and heartbreak enough to forgive Siren and fit their lives back together, but the future was murky and unclear at best. "I don't know," she said honestly after a moment, giving the top of Siren's head another kiss. Once these pups came Siren would have to incorporate motherhood into her life and their relationship would be forever more complicated than it already was.

Siren's gaze lifted up to hers and her heart skipped at the beautiful two toned gaze that looked up at her. A little smile touched her lips and she lowered her lips to Siren's, giving her a gentle kiss. "We'll figure it out," she told her, brushing the side of her muzzle against Siren's. No matter how unsure she was of what she wanted or how she would feel seeing Siren raise these pups that had come from the thing that destroyed their original relationship, she knew that her place was here with Siren. She was too hopelessly in love to leave and even if she could stomach the idea of leaving she didn't know where she'd go otherwise so whatever the future looked like she was going to spend it with Siren regardless. She'd stay with her and take care of her and help her with these children one way or another. She gave Siren another kiss, this one lingering just a bit longer than the last, and her paw lifted to gently brush her Queen's cheek. "I love you. I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

"Speech"