size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-24-2021, 05:29 PM

Bowen watched anxiously as Sota painstakingly made his way to the ground. When his paws touched down on the stone where she stood, she released a breath that she hadn't been aware was being held. His climbing made her a little nervous. When you climbed the mast on a ship, you could fall into the sea. When you climbed on land, you fell onto land. Not the same result.

Sota was much smaller than she remembered. It made Bowen feel a little strange. She was so used to being smaller than everyone, yet here she was, a bulking beast in comparison to the tiny wolf. "Thank you for your help," she spoke in her soft tones. "I seem to remember you having helped me before." Bo shot the small brute a little grin and motioned for him to come with her. He mentioned climbing trees and Bo cast him a sidelong glance. "You sure do like climbing, don't you?" A soft laugh accompanied those words as they moved down and out of the castle. A gentle breeze played through the fae's copper and cream fur and she closed her emerald eyes momentarily as she inhaled deeply. Only then did she scan around for some suitable climbing trees.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]