size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-24-2021, 05:55 PM

Just as she had feared, her words brought Haiku's ears folding back. She'd made him uncomfortable. His nervous paw on her spine brought little chills zipping through her small frame, but she kept her eyes locked on his handsome face. Her own paw moved to his chest, her claws pulling nervously through his fur. Once she was done explaining, he quietly said that he understood. Both wolves were silent for quite some time and she almost opened her mouth to ask what he was thinking when he began speaking again.

Bowen's viridescent gaze widened and she shook her head. "No!" she said somewhat roughly. Mahogany ears slicked back as she realized just how forcefully she'd spoken. Bo tried again. "No, I don't want you to leave at all. The opposite, in fact." Unable to stay on her back anymore, Bowen rolled to her paws and stood before the resting man. Their difference in size was so great that she could stare him straight in his gorgeous lavender and blue eyes.

"Artorias can never be first in my heart, Haiku." She used his name again, trying to make him understand how serious she was. A gentle breeze blew around them, sending up little specks of sand and fallen leaves. The seabirds flew and called as though nothing had changed in their world, but things were changing in Bowen's and Haiku's world. "He'll never be first... because I love you, Hero." Leaning forward, she pressed her forehead against his, her eyes closing as she did so. "I think I always have. From the very first moment that you saved me, I was yours."

Bowen kept her forehead against that of the big brute, but she continued speaking, her voice soft. "I'll understand if you don't feel the same. I'll understand if me having a relationship with my brother stops whatever you and I could have become, but I needed you to know." Then she pulled back, her emerald eyes open to search his face. "You don't have to decide anything now. It's a lot to take in." One henna colored shoulder rose in a light shrug. "I just... needed you to know."

"Bowen & Haiku"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]