gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
09-24-2021, 06:59 PM

There was somethin reassuring about the seasoned warrior he'd befriended being equally unnerved by the strange crinkly leaf. Surely he wasn't being a drama queen then. He glanced her way when she offered up a response to his question. "Hmmm… maybe. Wonder why it hasn't decayed like the other leaves, and I don't see what tree it could've fallen from." she said, and glanced around warily. The anxiety that had been building under his skin was like an itch that he couldn't reach, and he frowned up at Jynn. "I think I'm ready to go back out into the sun, what about you?" she asked, and that was all Bog needed to begin making his way back towards the light that flowed in from the stairwell. This time around, he was far more careful about where he put his paws, emerald eyes scanning the stone floor in search of more strange metal leaves.

"Yeah, let's go." he concurred with a decisive nod, and set about picking his way up the concrete stairs. "Where did ya wanna go next?" he asked, glancing over his shoulder to make sure she was still following.

-exit-

"speech" thinking "others"