size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-24-2021, 07:19 PM
He wasn’t really sure what to think when Bowen refuted him with such sternness. He was stunned out of the cold ache of his chest as he processed what she said to him. No, no she didn’t want him to leave her. Haiku continued down the road of confusion, searching her features as she told him everything. She didn’t want him to leave. Bowen pulled away from him, moving to sit before him, eye to eye. Haiku watched her, his tri-colored eyes meeting her vibrant verdant gaze. She used his name, not the fond nickname she almost always used. Artorias couldn’t be the one to hold her heart, because she was already in love with him.

Haiku was speechless as she leaned forward and pressed her forehead against his own. The boy closed his eyes tightly, savoring the affection after he’d thought he had lost her and wrapping his young mind around her sweet confession. One dark paw lifted to hold the back of her neck, he pressed into her touch as she told him that she loved him for far longer than their few days together.

Before he could return the sentiment in truth she continued, giving him an out. An understanding that if this was too much for him that he could go and she would understand him. His pale paw trailed down her neck and shoulder as she pulled away and found his eyes again, giving him time if he so desired it of her. "All I know is that I love you, too, Bowen.” He returned softly, uncertain about how he felt about everything but that. The only facet of any of this that was in his control were his own actions, and he would have done absolutely anything to keep a smile on Bowen’s Alabaster features.

Tentatively he reached forward, uncertain how his affections would be received but wanted and needed nothing else besides her lovely lips. Not after he thought he was going to have to say goodbye. Gently and almost innocently the boy pressed his dark lips to her pale ones. Though it was a timid gesture, the emotions that he had returned resided in that simple affection.

"Bowen & Haiku"

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby