size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-25-2021, 08:34 AM
He could feel the tension seep out of her body as he spoke his similar confession to the sweet girl. Bowen had been worried about what he was going to say, she felt like he did. Afraid to lose the one before them. There were differences and distances between them that stretched untold miles and yet here they were together again. Along with her body relaxing Bowen let loose a relieved giggle and he could feel her smile as it spread over her features. When he pulled away there were tears filling her beautiful gaze. He didn’t know if they were from the stress of her confession or the joy he’d put in her heart. Haiku felt it, like an indescribable high.

The boy felt the electricity of her passionate kiss in return as their lips met. It was a classic visual image of the love that they shared for one another. He could feel it in every subtle movement and that incredible feeling was shown in the way his kiss deepened as she pressed against him. She pulled away only enough to whisper against his lips. I love you. He could have listened to her say those words a thousand times and he wouldn’t have tired of it. He was sure they would forever cause a shiver to run up his spine coupled with his heart clenching.

Haiku grinned against her as she continued, meeting her gaze with adoration as she lifted a dark paw to his white marked cheek. He wasn’t sure he could have loved her more but as she mentioned forever the reality of these confessions truly took hold of him. He wanted to be beside her for the rest of their lives. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. Haiku’s white marked arm lifted and wrapped around her shoulder keeping their embrace tight as he felt overwhelmed with the emotions he had for her and the situation they were in.

"Be mine. Be mine forever.” He whispered quietly as he closed his eyes and squeezed her lightly. "You don’t have to decide right now…” He echoed her words earlier, but Haiku would have understood if she didn’t want to be tied to him. "But I love you, Bowen, I love you so much but my words can’t describe the feelings inside.” He went on softly, burying his features into her soft fur.

"Bowen & Haiku"

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby