gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-26-2021, 12:47 AM

Alastor gave Manea an approving grin and nod when he saw how she mangled her second goat. He'd always loved her ruthlessness and inventive ways when it came to killing, probably because it almost matched his macabre creativity in the art of ending a life. Before he could say a word to her, he was silenced when she claimed his lips with her own, drawing an equally lustful growl from deep within the dire brute's chest. Nothing got him more hot and turned on than killing with his beautiful wife, and it seemed that the sparseness of their intimate alone time was effecting her in much the same way he felt it. They would need to find a way to make more time for one another in amongst their roles as parents, and Alastor mentally committed to making it happen. As for now though, the only thing on the brute's mind was how much time alone he was going to get to enjoy with his mate on the island.

He gave a soft sigh when Manea broke their kiss, groaning under his breath when he felt her sharp teeth catch his lower lip when she pulled away, a silent promise of what sort of mood she was in and what she was planning to do to him. It sent a delightful shudder down Alastor's spine, dark eyes already lighting up with a lecherous fire. "Sounds good to me, my darling. I think we should take a look at a few, you know, to really make sure they suit our needs and to thoroughly test them out." His grin turned sly and widened, knowing she'd understand the implication of his words all too well.

Alastor slid up past Manea, brushing his muscled form against hers just so he could leave a parting nip to her rump right where her fluffy tail connected to her body, then moved on to gather up the goats, slinging a couple over his back. They'd be needing the meat to keep them going at one another, as Alastor anticipated they'd be spending a good bit of alone time here on this trip. He found a small cave in the mountain they were at the base of and deposited their kills inside, scoping it out briefly to see if it would make for a decent den, but it was little more than a small, cool chamber in the rock. Nothing more than storage at best. Stepping back outside, he gave Manea a lusty grin and let his eyes roam over his mate's voluptuous body with a hungry gleam, waving a paw and giving an exaggerated bow to his beloved. "Lead the way, my future alpha."

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.