size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-26-2021, 02:33 AM
Alastors fur bristled as the mere mention of that man's scent, and she gave a sharp nod, understanding and appreciating the sentiment. She would love to get her teeth into that wolf's scruff, even as the idea of him getting that close to her sent fear curling through her belly.

SHe gave a wry smile at his question, responding with the gesture before the full impact of what he was saying really registered. “I only have one of them” she admitted, glancing at the dark toned wolf. She twitched. A barely imperceptible movement when he moved his paw closer, but he didn’t touch her with it, just resting it between them. A gesture to go with his words. She swallowed a sudden lump in her throat, moving her eyes from the paw, and back up to him again. That giant head taking up the entrance of her den.

”I…” she swallowed, hating the way her eyes misted. Did he know what his question meant to her? Did he truly understand? No one had offered out their paw to her like this before. This offer of safety, of training. A safe place to become a wolf that could defeat her father. “I don’t know what to say...” she said lamely after a moment, overwhelmed.

"Speech"