An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-26-2021, 02:27 PM

Ophie had never gone to a party before and hadn't even considered going till Kaija had brought it up. Sure, in theory it actually sounded pretty fun, but in practice?  Oh no no, what if Ophie made a scene? What if people stared at her? She'd worked herself up into a right state, fur standing on end as her veins thrummed along with her heartbeat. But now that she was actually here, brave enough to step out of her comfort zone it wasn't too bad. Not awful at least. The ambiance was laid back and chill, there were drinks and festivities and though it was early yet even she could see the makings of a good time.

Being the not so little glutton she was, Ophie made a bee-line right for the drinks on offer. It wasn't as good as food but it would do, Ophie was here to have her fill! Unsure what to start with, Ophie looked to Kaija for her opinion. Maybe they could share!

"What one should I try?" She hummed, wondering what the little scribbles on the bottles meant.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]