Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeanceCritical Fail!Critical Hit!1K
09-26-2021, 02:47 PM
She didn't have to wait long for her brother to crop up. By now he had to have picked up the scent of the deer. By his expression she knew exactly what he was wanting to know. Skadi nodded. Yep, she wanted that deer. That's why she had called. And she had a bit of a plan, too. Ysmir was a lot bigger than her so it made sense for him to bring the deer down. Skadi, being a lightweight, was more the harass and distract type. She could reach all of the vital bits and do her best impression of a hungry mountain lion if she needed to, but she would rather harass and distract, personally.

"It's got a wonky back leg and isn't getting anywhere fast. I'm thinking, I chase it towards you in the tall grass and you pull it down?" Together they could make short work of it. If Ysmir was agreeable Skadi would make a wide loop around the deer and begin to chase it towards the field where the dry grass was long and was likely to offer enough cover to hide her brother tall, dark frame.