build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-26-2021, 03:28 PM
It took all of her self control to quietly listen. She was so used to guiding and directing - it had been her blessing and her burden for so long - but even as Thalia struggled to find the right words, she knew that she wasn't looking for help. This was something that she had to do on her own. Not a benevolent God, then, but one who loved his creatures nonetheless. Wasn't that all love? Love was painful. And challenging. And difficult. Shaye had taught her as much, both in life and in death. She'd watched her father, burned by love countless times, continue on only to find Samara. That quiet, dark female had been a balm on his soul. Were they destined to find each other? Was there truly some higher power, looking down upon them with a great, impassive gaze? Her skin prickled and her hackles slowly rose as if an electric current passed through the air between them. It felt... right.

She nodded once in quick, decisive agreement when Thalia murmured that she did not believe maiming and killing was necessary. That much they could agree on. Tana and Shaye had been wrenched from her far before she'd been ready. Theory couldn't imagine taking the life of another wolf who had caused her grievous harm. But if they came for her family... for Thalia... for her pack... the mere thought stilled her. If they came for the ones she loved, she would protect them. Defend them at all costs.

I have to think He loves if he's allowed me to find you. She let out one breath, long and low. Theory shifted against her, pressing her weight into Thalia's side before she gently laid her head across her shoulders. It felt right. As if every pawstep of her life had led her here. "He must have guided us both," she responded quietly. Theory believed it. From the moment they'd met, a single golden thread had seemed to settle into place, connecting them across any distance. Pulling and pulling back towards each other until they'd found themselves here, in this moment, lying together on the plains. "If I could, I'd like to thank Him. For leading us here, to this moment. For bringing you to Abaven." Theory closed her eyes and sent up a silent prayer as she nudged her nose into the soft curve of the back of Thalia's ear. "You feel it too, don't you? It is love, yes, but also something more," she added, her voice barely above a whisper.