An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Pansexual1KDouble Master
09-26-2021, 05:21 PM

Áskell moved carefully and soon he was upon the struggling sheep. His fangs sank in deep and while it struggled and kicked he could almost see a flicker of gratitude for ending its pain, even if his startling of the sheep was what drove it down upon the spikes in the first place. Once the sheep was dead, Áskell carefully worked it down onto its side, leaving the spear for now. He'd deal with that in a little while. Áskell started to rip the flesh from around the wound, the spear having gone through the rams abdomen behind the rib cage. He paused and licked his lips as Ardyn pulled out some cord and tossed it over to Áskell. The white-pawed boy gazed down at the twine curiously.

"You go ahead and take care of yours. The spear went right through mine so I'm not interested in the hide. There will be two big holes in it. I'd like to get my fill and I'll drag the rest back for my brother and pack members." If Ardyn needed help hauling his sheep up into the proper position Áskell would be happy to help.

ooc: I don't have the brain power for crafting right now but Ardyn is welcome to craft while Áskell chills and eats. Also, I'm interested in hunting awards for Mæva and Jynn if you want more hunt threads with an active participant.