Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-08-2013, 09:25 PM

isardis

It would not be about the truth the man could exude within each breath, not about persuading a damsel with wholesome promises or granting a brighter future; it was about feeding her what she wanted to hear, pumping her chest until it was swollen with persuasion, until she had no choice but to weigh values and give in to the urging of her intellect. Isardis was not a creature of promises, though he would happily hurl them from loose hinges, it was uncommon for him to keep them; perhaps feeding from the sickening pleasure it gave him when those around him were denied of what he had pledged. He enjoyed seeing others crumble, fancied the personal boost of self reassurance as he watched them sink, and watched them fume.

Though that wasn?t entirely to say that the woman before him would not be subject to happiness- oh no, it all came down to her, came down to the opportunities she would seize and what she would make of them. He would not so effortlessly title her his Duchess, no that had to be earnt, but as an Overseer she would tower the other women, fight for her king, give him powerful children and gradually prove that she had what it would take. His kingdom was not for the faint at heart, but something ever so subtle reassured him that this woman was not one to take the easy way out of life regardless. He enjoyed that, he appreciated that, and as they stood in such direct contact, he would crave for nothing more than to have his name stamped so proudly upon her for all to see.

The ghost would sway lightly, a finalizing tremble shuddering beneath silver jacket as he would be injected intravenously; soothed by the tranquilizer of his stabilizing mind. A bubble would struggle free of coral jaws, spluttering towards the banshee?s skin in a burst of apparently bemused psychosis. Her words were so profound, crawling so fervently from her home, her heart, her lifesource. His pride would tickle with each syllable, so pompous to have influenced such an emotional disparity, and he would let free a shuddering sigh, watching the colossal warrior as she would withdraw from his touch once more. ?Such wisdom for such youth,? almost as seamless as they had been before, ?I would ask only for your devotion in times of need, my madam, I see your capabilities; would you not thrive beneath purpose?? Though there was one more thing he would add, ?And your body of course? I would entail her too. At least for as long as you would grant her.? A satisfied chuckle would again roll from quivering pipes, ruby gaze wandering from her own to trace her extended spine.