Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-26-2021, 11:45 PM
The Warlord watched quietly as the young woman spoke her piece, laying it all out before him. His heart, which already weighed heavily in his chest, sank even lower. Her words hurting more than he could ever say. He wasn’t even aware that she knew something might happen in regards to a birthday celebration. “The birthday celebration is something your mother wished to throw for you - with my full support. But… her recovery and healing hasn’t progressed very much since she returned to us, Briar. She wants big things for the people she loves, but she’s struggling to integrate herself back into this pack. To eat, and live. At this point… I don’t know how to help her, and I don’t think she wants you guys to know how badly she’s doing.” She might be back, but, in some ways it still didn’t feel like it. She was a shadow after the abuse she suffered. He regretted that the celebration stood as another broken promise between them.

“As for diplomacy… The pack pulled together and recovered to the point we didn’t need to go to other packs for supplies - which is my preference. Not to broadcast our weaknesses.” He took a long, slow breath, and got to his feet. “What you want is honesty - well, I'm not the energetic wolf I was when I began this pack. I’m no longer a new leader, and a new father. I feel… old. Briar. With your mothers almost death, with her slow, ongoing recovery, with not knowing if she ever will. With the hurt I have given to those I love, and the hurt they have given to me. The people I’ve lost. You're right, I’m letting too much slip through the cracks these days.” He shook his head, and reached out a paw, clasping it over hers. “Maybe I’m an old relic of another day, but you deserve the full support and everything your old man can offer.” He blinked a few times, trying to wash down his emotions. “I love you, Briar, and I am sorry for the hurts I have given you.’ he brushed a paw past her scar. “I am sorry I did not help you as I should have with your training. Pack a to-go bag, Briar. We have some diplomacy lessons to cover today.” they didn’t need supplies, but his daughter wanted the lessons. So lessons, she would get.

"Sirius"