size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-27-2021, 01:26 AM
She held his paw for a moment, noticing the way his own eyes tracked to their paws and the prolonged contact. He didn;t move, simply held himself there, still and careful. Always considerate of her. She would never forget this, never forget that when she was alone in this world with nothing and no one, he had been there. Twice, he had found her, and each time had been monumental, changing.

She released his paw, letting out a short, pleased sigh. Look at that, she touched his paw and the world hadn’t exploded. She let herself find a small smile for that. “You, my bullish friend, have horns in weird place” she commented as she took one last look at the den, and grabbed one of her bedding coats. Tossing it over her shoulders for warmth and a reminder of what she could achieve, she turned around and left that den without a backwards glance.

“If you want any of the coats for your budding pack, grab what you want, but I have no sentiment over any of it.” she declared. “And… thank you, Alastor. Your…” she shook her head, trying to find the right words. “You're someone unique in this world.”

"Speech"