Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-08-2013, 10:15 PM

isardis

It seemed the yearling would fall oblivious to his previous warnings, showing no efforts to neither respond nor absorb his earlier statements. A defiant air would hover her meek torso, exuded so confidently from her pores as she would lay so sprawled and helpless beneath him. So easily he could reach down and shred her vitals, not that he would waste such a pretty life, but her aloofness to these possibilities were somewhat concerning. Still, it would only make his day easier, wouldn?t it? ?Naughty, naughty,? he would mutter in response, bemused by her disobedient ways, ?A future temptress, no doubt. I only hope that you will choose wisely and tempt the likes of me upon your maturity, you already show such promise? chuckle would burst free of coral jaws, absorbing so thirstily her daring exhalation. Yet another paw would reach forward, pausing upon contact with her limb, so dissonantly sparking against the tips of her bristle elbows. ?What pack do you belong to, little allurer? It would help to know who?s leg I have to twist, to bring you home with me.?

ooc/ sorry it's cruddy ;( <3