gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Fox
09-27-2021, 12:05 PM

Mara spent a few long moments reveling in the fact that her sister! Was here! And she was able the chew on her! And hug her! And holy shit, she didn't actually realize how much she'd missed her until this very moment. Which was kind of ideal when you started to think about it. There were plenty of times she'd wanted to show her something or tell her a joke or get her opinion, but Mara was confident in the knowledge that all of her siblings were smart and capable and probably doing well wherever they were. It was a comfortable kind of faith that made the distance and time easier. But hot dang, being with one of them was definitely better.

Once she felt Maeva pull away Mara stood up too and shook out her coat, all bright eyes and toothy smile. "Just good? Your dreams weren't simply brimming with longing to see my face again one day? I'm hurt." She feigned a sniff, but couldn't hold onto her mock offense for longer than a second before a grin was back in place. "I've just been stretching my legs, honestly. It's a big world out there, lots to see." Mara leaned back and paused, giving her sister a very blatant once over all the way from ears to claws. "What about you? You look so... I don't know!" Gods, how long had it been since they'd seen one another? Mara knew that she'd matured past her gawky yearling stage ages ago, but Maeva semmed to have developed not only healthy bulk but, dare she say, an air of greater self-assurance too? Finally she scrunched up her snout and ground out the best word she could think of. "Old..."

"TALK" "YOU" THINK

(Amaranth has a male Bobcat companion, if he is not mentioned assume he is not present)