size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
09-27-2021, 01:54 PM
She hid her amusement as she waited by the edge of her small camp. Letting her big friend grab his choice of whatever he pleased. Anything else would be free for the picking of scavengers, after all. She ignored the urge to give a fond pat to the tree that had sheltered her. She wasn't sentimental about this place, even if it was the first camp she had ever built. A slice of freedom that was wholly hers.

When Alastor caught back up to her, and made his comment on uniqueness, she shook her head in silent amusement. Thinking of course about her own strange quirks. Aspects of herself she would rather live without. "My pleasure" was all she said. He picked a path and started down it... and then ruined her fun. She let out a soft chuckle. "I suppose it would be bad manners to let you get trapped a second time..." She mused, before moving in front of him. "We are heading Northeast?" She clarified as she let the way out of her little pocket of safety. Hiding a dark chuckle at the thought of her father following her path here. Of getting trapped for hours in one of her little traps with no one to head his cry. Maybe she wasn't exactly a good person... after all, she made no move to disassemble any of the dangers before leaving them in the dust.