ardent

Can You Catch The Fog?

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 10:29 PM

Like two stars they seemed to be trying to out shine one another. Though it would seem to her that the larger star would always out shine her. He seemed unphased by her warning when he had moved closer. This unsettled her slightly, she needed space, she didn't want to be held down.?So easily thrown down, madam fog,? She scoffed lightly at the remark. "You can not throw something that you can not hold." She responded back with a small corner or her lips drawing upwards. He was interesting, charming, and yet something told her there was danger too. His tail batted at her hocks but she could care less. The only time she got aggressive was when another's jaws came to close for her comfort. ?Never fear, soon your body will breathe new life and purpose to the kingdom. Something greater than any fog can achieve, my pallid dove,? She stared at him as he moved closer. This time she did not move away. Pups? She would bare his pups? The thought sent a shiver of joy through her. Little bundles to call her own? But who would care for her? She could not hunt with enborns. What of protection?

A smile had crossed her features, softening her delicate head more than was possible. But when she thought of all those questions it fell away. "If i bare your pups...who would watch over me and them? And food? Isardis do know the other females could cause a potential threat to them and me. Jealously is a curse placed upon females when it comes to pups. I do hope you are prepared for that." Her voice had gone serious. But she still could not chase the warming thought of having pups one day. She had after all entered her breeding season and surely the King knew this. He was moving fast in expanding the pack. But should they not have ranks first? Order, a routine? To her it felt like a bunch of female trapped in one place but still acting as loners. That would need to change, and soon.

Speech
Thought
Others