An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
09-27-2021, 05:36 PM

Gossamer watched the fight unfold, trying to squash her nerves so that she could more appropriately assess her sisters. She flinched a bit when Ophelia's attack missed and Aris clocked her hard in the side with her claws. However, her heavier sister managed to rally and strike back. The fight was evenly matched but eventually it was Aris that came out on top. Gossamer knew she'd have to speak now. She cleared her throat. "Good fight! That was a close match. Congratulations, Aris. Ophelia, that was a really strong effort. I have a few notes to share from my observations."

She looked first to Ophelia. "Ophelia, good use of attacks, especially in close quarters. You might want to work more on your spacial awareness and perceiving where your opponent is in relation to you." Next Gossamer looked to Aris. "Your speed and agility are dang good. You used those talents really well in this fight. Just watch your defenses as you get into close combat." Uhhh… what else should she say. Gossamer liked to fight but boy she was uncertain how to teach it. "Is there anything in particular you both would like to learn or want me to be aware of?"

ooc: based the feedback off the dice rolls for fun, hope that's ok!