Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen

UnderachieverOverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSnake EyesCritical Block!
By the skin of my teethThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-27-2021, 06:33 PM

The moment her eyes lighted on him, he could see a sheen of pure terror gloss over them. He paused in his strides, auds flitting back in confusion and his head turned from side to side, then to look behind him, wondering if there was something he should be concerned about. When he didn’t see anything, his akita companion, Benjiro, cleared his throat. Takeshi’s glowing red gaze turned to him with raised brows and his companion spoke in their native tongue, “Master, I believe she is afraid of you.”. This startled him even more. The boy supposed he was rather large compared to most wolves, standing at close to 40” at that point, and his horns were rather odd...but to instill this much terror, especially in an ally...he didn’t like it. It made him feel quite guilty.

His mind raced for a way to fix it and he did what immediately came to mind. The massive boy dropped to the ground and rolled onto his back, paws tucked to his chest not in a show of submission, but in a show that he meant no harm. His companions bowed at his side, showing they also meant no harm but also to protect him in his still somewhat vulnerable position. His gaze turned to Benjiro again, asking him to say something. “Master Takeshi was patrolling the Ashen borders when he smelled your scent, Miss. He was simply curious, he means no harm, especially to someone in the Armada,” the Akita offered.

"Thoughts/expression intention"

[Image: takechibisig.png]