Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-08-2013, 10:44 PM

Still, she would refuse to let go of her previous endeavours, once again returning to her later ways and muttering forth some untouchable mumbo-jumbo the king had little interest for. Her statement would go unheard, his attention dwindling as she would proceed to suggest she withheld some sort of other-worldly qualities. So she still had her head in the clouds, eh? An ill-mannered fall would be sure to follow suit, one way or another. Her retort and reference to offspring would encourage an amused snigger, women were always so quick to jump at the thoughts of a family, though Glaciem would not give them the ties they so desired. ?Darling, I can assure you if anybody so much as touches my spawn, I will personally cleave the blood-ways from their gullet and hang their own scalp about their skinless shoulders,? his voice would be eerily void of emotion, a bemused smirk still tweaking his cherry lips, ?As for your sustenance, any wise King will prolong the life of his progeny no matter the circumstances, soon I will bring my son to care for you; and other men will be sure to follow suit. It is not of your concern, and I do so hope that a clever banshee such as yourself would know better than to doubt my competence.? Mild suggestion would weave his vocabulary, ruby gaze scathing her empty womb as he draw himself again to her side, breathing profoundly at the bristled fleece that encased her pallid shoulders.