Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-28-2021, 10:12 AM
OOC:  Pyralis is doing a bad. Gossamer gets the first fight and then I figure Sirius is gonna go for a force claim but if anyone else wants to jump in and do some spectating/fire fighting go for it.

I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Saturated in alcohol and bad intent Pyralis poked at the dying fire nestled in her cart. She leaned over, breathing softly and beckoning the flames back to life so she could use them for a spot of fun. The party had gone well, drinks, races, fights but it wasn't enough for her. Being so near the Armada border Pyralis couldn't pass up the opportunity to raise a little more hell.  Had she asked her captain's permission? Pffft. Nope. Pyralis may have been old but she was willful as ever and would never have the loyalty for another that she held for herself.

Seizing a sizeable branch she clasped it in her jaws, dipping it in pitch before tipping the stick into the embers and watching with delight as it caught fire. Pyralis' lips drew back slowly in a wicked grin distorted by the flames lighting one side of her face. She then stalked westward.

Pyralis walked right over the border into the Armada, a swing in her step.

The winter air was dry but there were still patches of snow here and there from the last snow storm. Pyralis had no idea how the grass would burn. Only one way to know. Humming to herself she tipped her head letting her fire loose onto the brown grasses, watching into delight as the grass took the flames.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!