An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
09-28-2021, 11:59 AM

Kuroki half listened to his Mother speak, more interested in leaving rake marks in the snow via his talons. The meeting went about how he expected, boring political stuff till the Empress went and brought up the shiny prospect of promotions. The Prince's dark ears perked and his eyes shone with new-found interest. Oh, now things were getting good!

Venom had only just asked for the interested parties to say their piece before Kuroki spoke up and leapt to his paws. There was no time like the present and for the longest time he'd been itching for an excuse to pick a fight with his sire, one he could get away with. Besides, the nature of the rank suited Kuroki well. The less time he had to be around his stuffy family, the better. He wasn't a little kid any more, it was time he stretched his wings.

"Me. I wanna be a Chunin. I'll fight the Shogun for it." He shot Hattori a side glance, knowing full well he couldn't refuse. He'd look like a coward if he did.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]