An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
09-28-2021, 03:47 PM
He noted the relief on her features when he finally touched the ground. He, too, had felt a similar sense of relief on more than one occasion - getting back into climbing had been particularly nerve-wracking at first after his last fall. Instead of acknowledging it he merely chuckled and decided to get to work finding her lost companion. What kind of packmate was he if he didn't at least offer to help? He hoped he might be successful and help reunite them, but he knew things weren't always as easy as he hoped they might be.

"Yes, you're right. Treasure, was it?" It seemed a lifetime ago now. So many things seemed too far in the past to really recall properly. Either way Sota was happy to trail after her, scouting out the lands around the castle. The trees here were sparse but he hoped he might find a decent vantage point as they got further out. "You're right, I do. It's a bit weird, I guess at least for most of the wolves here, huh?" He let out a little laugh as he hurried along, closing the distance between them and a tree close by. "What better to do with my size than to climb though?" His little legs carried him over to it and he stopped to pause, sizing it up. Without much hesitation he leapt up, struggling the first time to reach the lowest-hanging branch, but before long he was balancing carefully on it and trying to get a better look out around them.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!