ardent

Can You Catch The Fog?

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 11:31 PM

It would seem he was tiring of her antics. Mentally she laughed a it. It would look like she was wearing through his act. She rather enjoyed that, knong she might get another react out of him that wouldnot be all cocky. But she would need to trend carefully. She still had yet to know the limits and what he was like. She did not need to risk her life or get hurt. And if he did plan for her to bare his pups she would need to be in top form. Already she was mentally planning out what she would need. Her worries were answered. ?Darling, I can assure you if anybody so much as touches my spawn, I will personally cleave the blood-ways from their gullet and hang their own scalp about their skinless shoulders,? To someone else it might have been disturbing. But Keita saw reassurance. Should she have pups she would be highly protective over them and kill any one to keep them safe. There wasa hidden cruelity to the white girl. One that only showed in extreme situations. She knewof this for a fact. Should anyone harm family, blood, or friends she would lash out, slowly ripping their skin from their bodies and leavi them to suffer till death.

?As for your sustenance, any wise King will prolong the life of his progeny no matter the circumstances, soon I will bring my son to care for you; and other men will be sure to follow suit. It is not of your concern, and I do so hope that a clever banshee such as yourself would know better than to doubt my competence.? She sighed softly and sat her rump back down on the earth. At least to would seem he planned for this pack for have at least a few males. She minded not so long as someone aided her when the time came. But it would only be one she trusted to bring her food. No one would be already near her den with young ones. "No my King..I am but a female with normal concerns that is all." She replied. She left cold air being sucked being sucked away from her shoulders, forcing her body to relax.

Speech
Thought
Others