Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-28-2021, 06:04 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis groaned at the pain in her arm as the girl bit hard into her flesh. She growled in frustration as her attack failed to land as she hoped but with the girl's fangs in her arm the Armada child was vulnerable. A sick grin split across her face as she dove for the left side of Gossamer's throat which was exposed when the girl rotated her head. Pyralis hoped to get a good solid hold from which she could strangle the young warrior right into unconsciousness and seize her victory. She was enjoying herself immensely. It had been long, far too long, since she'd had such a vicious match. Whatever the outcome Pyralis was filled with a manic delight at the violent chaos erupting between her and her opponent.

Pyralis vs Gossamer for Main (facial scarring)
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers with blades
Defensive Battle Accessory: Studded leather armor with cowl
Companion 1: Harris Hawk, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Potoo, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: Saboteur

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!