size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
09-28-2021, 08:56 PM

Soul was having a bit of a hard time keeping track of everything, maybe expected considering his own disability but Soul was also just an excitable young man and he was already working through the many many scents he was taking in. It did mean he didn't know what to expect from his opponent for the race, simply had taken the time to trace the scents of the other racers, done his due diligence to take notice of the river and where the lapping of the water came from. As much as possible he would try to keep his opponent on the inside, a barrier between himself and the water.

Soul gave the woman, reeking of fresh mud, a smile. "Heya, I'm Soul! Good luck to you!" He said, turning his face towards the young woman he was racing against and gave her a wide grin. He would prepare himself, ears perked and nose twitching so he could try and trace the track with all his other senses, white toes digging up the ground when they were given the starting signal, Soul starting to run.

Soul vs Lukina for Race
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Beginner Navigator

"Speech"

Base by therougecat
[Image: j3sinrG.png]
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.