Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-09-2013, 12:47 AM

cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:2px solid #883522; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#f2dfd4">

.ooc. Short is a-okay with me!

Russet red audits would fall smoothly to her crown, her lips curling into an amused smile with the approach of the pale warrior. ?ah, there she is,? A twin set of steps were strode forward as she met him, [i]?humble? hardly, i did not fancy you my brood for your humbleness my darling, but your lustre. this kingdom deserves nothing less.? She was unaware of the slight gasp she gave as his closeness enveloped her. His sweet scent of her tongue, and his warmth seeping through her pelt.

She wished desperately she could reach out and touch him, he was closer to her than he'd been since she arrived to his domain. Then my brilliance it shall receive, She purred into his ear. A throbbing pulse slowly increased its intensity, she might not have found the company of the rest of her pack tolerable, but she was growing increasing desire for the one she christened Master. She was hardly in the condition to perform her duty to the pack, but that did not mean there was a harm in trying, Might I offer a taste of wine? Her eyelids fluttered momentarily.