Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-29-2021, 07:17 PM

Her reaction gave him a sort of satisfaction. Knowing that he could easily strike fear into someone's heart made his own small heart grow just one size. As she lowered into a submissive position, his expression turned from confusion to dull as he fought back a smile. Seeing that she would one day be a towering wolf in size, he was surprised at how easily she was ready to turn over and show softness. Releasing a huff from his tight lips, only one ear flicked upward as she began to respond. Her hesitant words made him glance down to peer at the pottery that lay between them.

"Unless you can create fire, we might be in a predicament," he offered in a gruff tone, one paw reaching out to turn a piece over. While the snow that blanketed around them would prove useful for creating a wet clay, there would be no way for either of them to form it together. Holding back on any more words, Gil preferred to steer from small talk unless it held important information. His eyes glanced over her once more as she introduced herself. Nodding curtly, he rolled his shoulders and turned to begin digging in the snow once more. "Gilgamesh," was all he added since it was more than obvious that he belonged to no one but himself.

From the corner of his eye, he noticed a flurry of wings settle onto a nearby rock. Paying no mind to the shifting raven, he glanced once more to the youngster. "Well, might as well make yourself useful," he rumbled before turning back in an attempt to find either a whole piece of pottery or at least something that was salvageable.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him