An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
09-30-2021, 11:41 AM
[Image: WMDlShH.png]

Ophie was unable to hold back the flinch that shuddered through her form. She knew Asla had never been fond of them but to actually want to drown them was another beast entirely. She wasn't really sure by what she meant by attention though, as realistically speaking the second litter hadn't gotten much attention in the grand scheme of things, as though they were just a second thought. The spares, the do-over litter that wouldn't ever amount to much. It was hard to admit, but Ophie felt as though her parents, or the pack at large, even realised what they were doing. That it all came so naturally to them, like ignoring shadows in the corners of their vision.

Even then it was hard to blame Asla, not without pointing the finger at everyone else too.

"I don't think it's you." She mumbled, surging forward to hide her face in the safety of her sister's coat again. "Sometimes it feels like no one wants us around. I've never even spoken to my other older siblings, other than you and Mortis. Kotori is always off adventuring and my sisters...they're busy getting strong." Living up to the family name.

It was a nice thought though, that they had time to restart afresh. To try and be better to one another, in their own little ways. She took comfort in that and hummed softly, hoping it would help.

"I know I need to think about who I want to be and what I want, but it's hard. I always feel like the answer is nothing."

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]