Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-30-2021, 09:41 PM

Plague gave a curious tilt of his head as she reframed her question with the preface that this was something more personal that required him as her brother to answer. There were many things it could have been, but it turned out to be their sister - or former sister, as it may be - was the thing concerning her. His ears flicked at the mention of Toxicity, but he sat quietly while she explained the conflicted feelings she had been experiencing over the matter, worrying that she had done something wrong in dividing the pack and breaking off a chunk of their family in that way. He frowned a little, but leaned his shoulder into hers again reassuringly. "If you're looking for an unbiased answer you won't find it from me," he told her. "You will always have my loyalty - especially on this matter. Toxicity lived up to her name. She chose a religion over her family and there is no room in our lives for a wolf like that." He shifted his gaze down toward the pool in front of them as he added, "I for one am relieved to not feel pressured to partake in any more of her sermons... But you already know my feelings on the religion she preached and how it's effected me." She had been the only one to support his struggle to come to terms with his "failures" as an Abraxas so she was the only one that deserved his full support out of all of their family.

Just as his thoughts started to land on the idea of how he would have dealt with Toxicity attempting to force his own future children into these lectures, Venom seemed to read his mind as she moved on to what she hoped would be more pleasant topics. She brought up the topic of seeing him as a father and he blinked with surprise, grinning a little and chuckling as he looked back up toward her features. It was a topic they had briefly discussed before, but he hadn't had a chance to fill her in on the developments that had taken place since the last time they had really sat down to talk like this. "I would like to be a father as well," he agreed with a wider grin. "Actually... Since we had talked a little bit about having a slave be a surrogate, I went to purchase a slave. It din't quite go as planned... I did purchase a slave, I just... well... might have killed some slavers on my way out." He gave her a guilty grin and moved on, adding, "Anyway, I brought a woman home with me. Rava. She's been living with Void and I for the last season or so - not as a slave. I freed her almost immediately and there's no promise that she will still be a surrogate for us, but... I'm hopeful."

Plague Abraxas-Destruction