size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

The Ooze Participant
10-01-2021, 05:48 AM
She was blinking open her eyes and banishing her sleep when Roman nosed his way through the door. She watched his moon lit form as he paced towards her, a sleepy grin playing on her features. He returned her greeting pleasantly enough, but he didn’t withhold an apology for waking her. "Don’t be sorry, I meant to be up earlier than this,” Lil assured him as he sat close beside her bed, missing entirely the skinned out cat and supplies strewn everywhere. Garnet gaze watched him as he told her he had recovered pretty well, there wasn’t anymore pain. His stitches were coming out.

"That’s good though right?” She asked with a slight tilt of her head before he looked up to her and spoke again, breaking the quiet between them. He wanted to apologize. Lillith's confusion was plain on her features as he began to speak. She could barely see the red blush over his cheeks and her own ears fell when he explained. Lilith finally realized what he was always doing for her. She didn’t believe at all there was any blame to put on her dear friend, more than friend. This was the boy she loved, he had saved her from that jaguar, this wasn’t his fault.

"Roman, no!” She whispered passionately, lifting one pale ivory paw to lift his chin to look up at her. She gazed deeply into his hurt silver gaze, her lips pursed into a line. "Roman.” she started again, trying to convey how serious she was about what she was about to say. "You saved me. Neither of us saw that sneak attack coming, you showed me your strength and bravery. You didn’t fail at all, I’m still here because of you.” She told him softly. "You’re my hero, Roman.” Her voice was even softer as she concluded. Not knowing what his reaction was Lillith leaned forward to leave a sweet kiss against his lips to prove her point. She pulled away after an innocent peck, "I love you.” She said the words again, and they felt just as magic as they had the very first time.

"Speech"