size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-01-2021, 07:50 AM

He held her and she held him. Together, they clung to one another as though the opposite body was their life raft. Their lips met and it was so sweet, their kisses full of promises. He didn't answer her question; not outright. Bowen couldn't blame him for that. Haiku would have to share her occasionally with Artorias. It was a heavy request and it would take him some time to decide. Perhaps it wasn't fair of her to ask this of him, but she needed him. Thinking of Haiku during her imprisonment had been one of the lights in the darkness. Having him now... she didn't want to give him up. Ever.

And then he asked her to be his. His forever. Haiku instantly told her that she didn't have to answer yet, but Bowen answered immediately. "Yes! Yours forever, Hero." Bowen kissed his face. "I've always been yours." With delicate paws, the young fae tipped her lovers muzzle upwards so that she could meet his gaze with her own. "Will you stay with me in The Hallows?" It was the first thing that came to mind. Haiku was a pack wolf and Bowen was a pack wolf, but they were different packs and the distance between them was great. She didn't want to be parted from him, but, after just having returned from the dead, Bowen didn't want to part from her family either.

The mixture of the warm day, their bodies pressed together and the heat of the emotion and confessions shared between them had made that desire rise in Bowen like a phoenix. The caramel cream fae pulled her lover into a kiss, her tongue dancing across his in a way that had become so familiar between them. Pulling back just a bit, Bowen gave a soft, breathy purr of need. "I want you, Haiku. Our first time together now that we're promised." Moving to the side, Bowen laid herself out on the giant fur, looking over her shoulder towards the man. "Make me yours. Have me in all ways, Hero."

"Bowen & Haiku"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]