size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
10-01-2021, 11:54 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn crept back into Bores, heading northward for a few glimpses of the north when it was cloaked in the full splendor and harshness of winter. She had no intention of hanging around the north for long. She was on a mission to satisfy her curiosity and once that was done she would head back to Auster and settle in. Jynn allowed her mind to wander while she traveled, until night fell and she stepped into the swamplands.

Jynn's fur started to stand up. She told herself it was because of the chill in the air from winter but her subconscious warned her that something was amiss. She gazed up at the full moon and noted its light seemed cooler and more ghostly than it had on other nights. Around it was an unusual glow. Jynn glanced about the sky, wondering if was a thin veil of cloud causing the glow but as far as she could tell there wasn't a hint of clouds in the sky.

She continued on, pausing again when she spied a familiar form. Relief washed over her. "Hey, do you remember me? Would you care if I travel with you I uh…" I don't want to travel alone right now.